GSR Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message from ADMIN: Please treate this forum nicely or it might bite you in the behind lol :D - HaVoC5000

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

another Day on Youtube

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maddy.max
Admin
maddy.max

another Day on Youtube Empty
PostSubject: another Day on Youtube   another Day on Youtube I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:33 am

Here the reason why u have to fit in a roller coaster seat! (nothing dramatic)

U got to trie that Hawk with ur boy

Here is that maze

And last but not least a favorite of mine!

Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: another Day on Youtube   another Day on Youtube I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:31 am

No the first one i have to try with him lol!

Im a cruel enough BITCH to laugh my ass off like she did OMG shes laughing at your fat son and its all her fault hes a tubby tubby... heheheh Hawkie dear hope your goobie ass dont fall out either I love you

And the Maze one i have to say im not 100% that mean BUT i did do something else to Jr. that scared him

I am officially NOT the most terrible person out their... there are other on my level too!!! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
SnipeJr1

PostSubject: Re: another Day on Youtube   another Day on Youtube I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Twisted Evil I had a friend who did that maze at the end of the day. When he screamed he scared the crap out of all of us! Embarassed
The last one was hilarious. And what did you do to me or the other JR?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another Day on Youtube   another Day on Youtube I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another Day on Youtube
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GSR Forums :: Visitors Section :: Funnies-
Jump to: