GSR Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message from ADMIN: Please treate this forum nicely or it might bite you in the behind lol :D - HaVoC5000

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Knocked it off

Go down 
+2
Melissa
SnipeJr1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SnipeJr1

Knocked it off Empty
PostSubject: Knocked it off   Knocked it off I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:02 pm

Little Johnny and Suzy have nothing to do one day while in the house playing. All of a sudden, Johnny gets this great idea. "Let's take turns sliding down the banister rail!" he suggests.

"Oh no," answers Suzy, "That is way too scary."

"No, it is not," says Johnny, "it will be fun!" He proceeds to the top of the stairs. The banister rail is long and very smooth with a beautiful big marble ball at its base. Johnny climbs on and down he goes, squealing with excitement as he goes. He jumps off just before he gets to the marble ball at the bottom. "That was great," he says. "Come on, you try now."

Suzy still is not quite sure that this is such a good idea. "No," she says, "It looks too scary."

"No, it is not," said Johnny, and away he goes again to the top of the stairs. He climbs on and down he goes again, having just as much fun as he did the first time. He jumps off just before the marble ball at the bottom. "You gotta try this, it is the best!" urges Johnny.

Well, little Suzy is not one to stay scared for very long and this really does look like fun, so she agrees. To the top of the stairs she goes. She straddles the banister rail, and slowly lets go with her hands.

Down she goes, a lot faster than she expected. WHAM! Right into the marble ball at the bottom.

Little Suzy starts to cry and almost falls off the banister rail.

When Johnny sees her so upset, crying ever harder and holding her groin where she collided with the marble ball, he gets a little scared that maybe she has really hurt herself.

"Maybe you had better let me see," suggests Little Johnny.

So Suzy lifts her little dress and pulls down her panties.

Little Johnny's face goes pale white. "OH, NO!" he shouts. "This is horrible! You knocked it right off!"

Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

Knocked it off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knocked it off   Knocked it off I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:28 pm

LIKE WTF like OMG

Jr!! you need help!! Suspect
Back to top Go down
SnipeJr1

Knocked it off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knocked it off   Knocked it off I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:02 pm

confused confused Now why in the world would I need help for! Only blondes need help! affraid
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

Knocked it off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knocked it off   Knocked it off I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:04 pm

scratch I dont get it
Back to top Go down
SnipeJr1

Knocked it off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knocked it off   Knocked it off I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:21 pm

Melissa wrote:
scratch I dont get it
because your blonde
Back to top Go down
Ross0728

Knocked it off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knocked it off   Knocked it off I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:35 pm

I thought it was funny, And melissa, Im starting to think that you the most confused person that i have ever met. I got what you were saying Jr.
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

Knocked it off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knocked it off   Knocked it off I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:12 pm

I have no response to that
Back to top Go down
Ross0728

Knocked it off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knocked it off   Knocked it off I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:16 pm

Nothing wrong with confused women melissa. They are the fun ones. Hehe
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

Knocked it off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knocked it off   Knocked it off I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:18 pm

Coz ya'll think you can trick them into doing something Shocked Shocked

SOOOO Inappropriate
Back to top Go down
Ross0728

Knocked it off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knocked it off   Knocked it off I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:23 pm

Geez melissa. Always thinking dirty. Wasnt thinking that at all Rolling Eyes they are always silly. Makes people laugh is what I was thinking. Duh
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

Knocked it off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knocked it off   Knocked it off I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:29 pm

ok for now on i will be silent
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Knocked it off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knocked it off   Knocked it off I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:31 pm

No need to fear the asian is here!! So what the problem I'm to lazy to read all of the posts.
Back to top Go down
{B3Z3RK3R}

Knocked it off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knocked it off   Knocked it off I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:32 pm

Kamikaze wrote:
No need to fear the asian is here!! So what the problem I'm to lazy to read all of the posts.

I totally agree. Too lazy to read the other posts...whose messing with the wifey?
Back to top Go down
Auril

Auril

Knocked it off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knocked it off   Knocked it off I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:23 am

Why you said "trick them into doing something"? Be honest you all want to do "something" we don't need to trick you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knocked it off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knocked it off   Knocked it off I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knocked it off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GSR Forums :: Visitors Section :: Funnies-
Jump to: