GSR Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message from ADMIN: Please treate this forum nicely or it might bite you in the behind lol :D - HaVoC5000

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Gaming Tourney/Ladder website 4 EU/US/and AUS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigTT

New Gaming Tourney/Ladder website 4 EU/US/and AUS Empty
PostSubject: New Gaming Tourney/Ladder website 4 EU/US/and AUS   New Gaming Tourney/Ladder website 4 EU/US/and AUS I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:55 pm

Hello,

Play AA3 win prizes all you have to do is create a team fill your roster and I will put up the Tourney and ladder!

I would like to welcome you to a new gaming tourney/ladder site at This site just opened on May 1st 2011. We operate solely on our community members. We already have tournaments forming for Bc2,and Black Ops. We also have an upcoming tourney called the Strike Force Cup 2011. Where the winners of the 6v6 I/O Bc2 tourney will receive 6 copies of BF3. Also, 5v5 Hc S&D CoD:Black Ops tourney winners will receive 5 copies of BF3 or cash equivalent. All of our tourneys offer prizes on some level. We are also going to be putting up a tourney and ladders for the highly anticipated Brink! Register your team today!

Thank You
bigT
Director of Operations

Also I announced a new small tourney for Bc2 3v3 Bolt action sniper only played in sqd death match mode. 1st place $150 cash or 3 $50 games from steam. Create a team fill your roster today!

Good Luck Have Fun hope to see you.

and

I announced a new small tourney for CoD:Black Ops 3v3 Bolt action sniper only played in Team Death Match mode. 1st place $150 cash ! Create a team or teams fill your roster today!

Good Luck Have Fun hope to see you!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{GSR}HyperEyes

{GSR}HyperEyes

New Gaming Tourney/Ladder website 4 EU/US/and AUS Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gaming Tourney/Ladder website 4 EU/US/and AUS   New Gaming Tourney/Ladder website 4 EU/US/and AUS I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:40 am

and what is the webside if we whana play this
Back to top Go down

New Gaming Tourney/Ladder website 4 EU/US/and AUS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GSR Forums :: Visitors Section :: Let's talk About Other Games-
Jump to: