GSR Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message from ADMIN: Please treate this forum nicely or it might bite you in the behind lol :D - HaVoC5000

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Issue with BF BC2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Viera1
Admin

Issue with BF BC2   Empty
PostSubject: Issue with BF BC2    Issue with BF BC2   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:49 pm

Some of you can help me with the Setup of BFBC2??? I can not get any serve to play online. WHY?
Back to top Go down
Bullm203{GSR}
Admin
Bullm203{GSR}

PostSubject: Re: Issue with BF BC2    Issue with BF BC2   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:19 pm

hey yea you have to go into multiplayer go to sever browser and click that then on the bottom right click search then all the servers should pop up that should take care of you from there viara
Back to top Go down
Viera1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with BF BC2    Issue with BF BC2   I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:18 pm

Bullm203{GSR} wrote:
hey yea you have to go into multiplayer go to sever browser and click that then on the bottom right click search then all the servers should pop up that should take care of you from there viara

I tried everything and still I have the same Issue???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Auril

Auril

PostSubject: Re: Issue with BF BC2    Issue with BF BC2   I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:12 am

ok i think i can help you Razz
Listen. Go to server browser, click search THAN choose few filters and then click serach once more and THAN unclick filters and search AGAIN this should help Rob and I we had this problem before and this trick helped. just do this Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Issue with BF BC2    Issue with BF BC2   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Issue with BF BC2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GSR Forums :: Visitors Section :: Let's talk About Other Games-
Jump to: